10 Virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman | Bible Study Guide PDF
Above all, it's the Proverbs 31 Woman's faith that set her apart from other women. You can live a grace filled, purposeful life today.
Use this printable guide to study the Bible and the passage of Proverbs 31 for a better understanding of what it means to become a virtuous woman.
- 2 page printable pdf
- 10 Characteristics of the Proverbs 31 Woman
- Bible verses for further study
Small Groups and Women's Ministries:
This printable can handed out be used in small groups at church up fifteen ladies. Each purchase of this printable gives you the license to use it in your group or women's ministry meetings.
For larger groups, please purchase extra licenses. This helps me continue ministering at AVirtuousWoman.org. Thank you!
The 10 Qualities of the Virtuous Woman are:
- Faith. It is a woman’s faith and relationship with Christ that makes her a virtuous woman. Becoming a Proverbs 31 woman isn’t possible without faith. We are told that she fears the Lord and she will be praised.
- Marriage. A virtuous woman is a faithful wife. But don’t think that you can’t be a Proverbs 31 woman if you are single! You absolutely can! In fact, as a Christian, you are the bride of Christ. You are called to be faithful to Him first and foremost.
- Mothering. The Proverbs 31 woman is a good mother. We are told that the Proverbs 31 woman’s children rise up and call her blessed. However, that does not mean you can’t be a virtuous woman if you don’t have children!
- Health. As Christians we are instructed to care for our bodies. 1 Corinthians 6:19 says, “Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body.” That really means that we do our best to abstain from those things that might harm our physical health as well as our spiritual health.
- Service. A virtuous woman serves others with a cheerful spirit. She is a willing helper and thoughtful toward others. She reaches out to help those around her while maintaining her priorities.
- Finances. We are told that the Proverbs 31 woman is careful with her finances and spends money wisely. In the passage of Proverbs 31 we are also told that she helps provide an income with her own business. She was smart and financially savvy.
- Industry. A virtuous woman works willingly. She doesn’t eat the bread of idleness – instead she stays busy living out God’s purpose for her life each day. She isn’t lazy, she doesn’t grumble over the task at hand, and she looks well to the ways of her household.
- Homemaking. The Proverbs 31 woman is a good homemaker. We are told she looks well to the ways of her household. This does not mean she did every thing herself! She looks well to the ways of her household. She has help. She is not a slave to her family or home. She is a good manager of her home. She organizes her household in a way that helps things run smoothly so that everything runs smoothly.
- Time. We are told that the virtuous woman spends her time doing what needs to be done. She does not waste time on tasks or activities that would detract from the well being of her family or from her faith. She is industrious and hard working.
- Beauty. The Proverbs 31 woman is well dressed and she provides a pleasant and inviting home for her family and friends. The passage tells us that beauty is vain, but it also tells us that she dresses respectably and takes care with her appearance.
You can purchase my favorite paper here.
Please Note: You will not receive anything in the mail. This is a digital product.
REFUNDS are not available for digital designs, sales are final. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy with your order. If you have any problems, please let me know!