Valuable lessons about working hard, a job well done, and taking pride in ones own work are also learned at home during chore time.
No matter how old your child is, he should be required to complete a number of chores daily to help keep the household running smoothly. This chore chart has suggestions for children ages 2 - 18 years old!
Download our Chore Chart Bundle Kit and get your kids organized and on track.
- Age Appropriate Chores List
- Children and Chores Guide for Moms
- Chore Punch Card for a Job Well Done
- 8 Rainbow Colored Chore Charts
No matter how old your child is, he should be required to complete a number of chores daily to help keep the household running smoothly. This chore chart has suggestions for children ages 2 – 18 years old!
YOU WILL RECEIVE a set of four PDF files that include a total of 14 pages.
HOW TO USE:
1. Print set onto card stock.
2. You can print the chore charts as often as you like, or laminate for use over and over again.
3. If you laminate your chore charts, simply use a sharpie marker to write on the laminated pages and use rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball or paper towel to clean.
Please Note: All products in this store are digital downloads. You will not receive anything in the mail.
These printables are copyrighted by Melissa Ringstaff and AVirtuousWoman.org. You may not edit, alter, distribute, or resell the digital files.
Because technology (i.e. digital devices, printers, etc.) are all different I am unable to provide technical help at this time. You will need Adobe Reader or another .pdf reader installed on your computer or other digital device to view and use these products.
By downloading these products you are agreeing to our End User License Agreement.
REFUNDS are not available for digital designs, sales are final. I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy with your order. If you have any problems, please let me know!